How secure is your online payment facility?
Your online credit card transactions with BlindSelect are processed via Paypal. Your credit card details are collected directly by Paypal, we do not collect or store any credit card information.
How long is it until my blinds are delivered?
Generally your blinds will be manufactured within approximately a week. Once they are ready, we will notify you for delivery.
What happens if my blinds are damaged in transit?
If your blind is visibly damaged upon delivery please report any damage to BlindSelect within 5 days of receipt. After this time BlindSelect cannot be held responsible for the damaged item or the replacement cost.
What do you do if I have measured my windows incorrectly?
Contact us and we may be able to offer a solution to your problem. If we can't, BlindSelect will remake you blind at a greatly reduced rate. We do not want to profit from your misfortune.
Do you offer a measure and installation service?
We have simple measure and installation instructions and tips on our web site to help you with this stage. You can also email a photo of your window to us with a brief description. However, we do have recommended Check-Measurer & Installer who you could contact directly and sort their services. (Currently available in Perth Metro only, but coming soon in other States as well). Email us if you need the recommended Check-Measurer & Installer details. BlindSelect is always here to help you.
What is your refund and return policy?
Your blinds are custom made to your exact specifications, thus they are not suitable for re-sale or restocking. Please be sure that you check all details thoroughly before finalising your order. We will automatically charge your credit card for the total sale price after you have completed your order online.
BlindSelect offers a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your order, let us know and we'll make it right for you. We know that your window covering project can be a significant investment, therefore we recommend your first order be for only one blind so you can judge the quality and workmanship of our products for yourself. For this reason, we can only offer our satisfaction guarantee on the first blind ordered.
How accurate are your blind colours on my monitor?
All computer monitors display colours differently and these can vary considerably. Order all blinds for the same room together to ensure that the same batch is used. Dye lot variation can appear between finished blinds and colour samples. The variances are minimal, but they can occur.
Are your blinds child safe?
BlindSelect products abide by the Australian Safety Standards with installation materials and information or warning labels to reduce blind and curtain cord hazards. For more information on blind and curtain safety, please visit Product Safety Australia website https://www.productsafety.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/974977
Child Safety Summary
We recommend you take the following steps to ensure safety around your home when using blinds:
1. Keep any pull-cords out of reach of children, if they can't reach them then the risk is significantly reduced. We recommend you keep your cords at least 1.6 metres off the ground to achieve this. This should stop small children from being able to reach them even if they jump.
2. Use cord tidies to anchor cords to the wall and out of harm's way. If your cord has a loop, keep it small,so that the loop is too small for a child to fit their head through.
3. Move away any furniture that is near the blinds to prevent children from climbing on them and reaching the cords this is particularly important for beds and sofas that a child may choose to jump up and down on.
4. When choosing new blinds make sure they meet the latest safety standards. Your blind should also have a safety sticker or tag on it - we recommend you keep this on as a reminder.
5. Your blinds should be installed and maintained as per the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
6. If you are concerned about the risk of your current blinds you could consider upgrading to cordless blinds. These almost entirely eliminate the chance of any harm coming to a child when in contact with your blinds
Can I clean my blinds in the washing machine?
We recommend you to follow this below:
To remove dust from the blind surface we recommend vacuuming regularly using low suction, or a suitable soft duster or non coloured cleaning cloth. Avoid pulling or stretching the fabric.
Always remove dust from the fabric before cleaning.
Treat spills and stains as soon as possible.
Wipe gently with a slightly damp cloth to remove any liquid or matter from the fabric surface. Do not use a coloured cloth. It is important to do a test clean on the least visible area of the blind.
In case of stains, clean with a solvent free cleaner, such as a mild clear dishwashing detergent applied to a clean cloth or sponge. Do not use any abrasive substances, or any solvents that may deteriorate any PVC coatings.
Do not saturate the fabric with water or other cleaning liquids. Allow the blind to dry completely before rolling/folding up the blind.
Alternatively the blind can be cleaned by an accredited soft furnishing Dry Cleaner.
HARDWARE - What's in the box?
Your Custom Made Roller Blinds and Vertical Blinds will be delivered with:
1. Chain and chain tension safety device
2. Mounting Brackets
3. Easy installation instructions